BUNNY GIFTING SERVICE
BUNNY GIFTING SERVICE
As we all try and settle in to a new lock-down routine, there are so many new changes and challenges (not to mention emotions) to navigate. Whilst the lock-down is vitally important for protecting lives and our NHS, it's really tough. It's at times like this that little gestures and kind thoughts go a long way which is why we're now offering a bunny gifting service.
With the latest lock down measures, shopping for birthdays and special occasions has been put on hold with no end date in sight. For most, even a trip to the post office is currently off limits meaning that special occasions are unfortunately going to be missed.
To help spread a little bunny love at this very difficult time we've launched our Bunny Gifting Service. If you're ordering a rabbit themed gift for a friend or relative we can leave the invoice out of your parcel, hand write on the card on your behalf and post it directly to the recipient....more details below.
We're still able to process orders as usual here at Everything Bunny Rabbit and can also drop parcels directly into the mailing system which means that we can maintain social distancing measures and there is no unnecessary contact. The government is encouraging online shopping to continue and in our case, it also means supporting a small and independent family business (thank you in advance).
IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE OUR BUNNY GIFTING SERVICE,
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1) Shop our collections of bunny gorgeousness on the link below, adding your purchases to your basket as usual, don't forget the card!
2) In the cart page, enter your e-mail address followed by the SHIPPING address. This is the address of the recipient, not your billing address.
3) Continue to the shipping page and select your preferred shipping options. Click continue to payment.
4) On the payment page, there is the option to enter a different BILLING address. Click on 'use a different billing address' and enter the BILLING details linked to your payment card.
5) Click 'review order' and complete your purchase.
6) Once your order has been placed you'll automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you have ordered a card and would like us to write on it on your behalf, you can reply directly to this confirmation e-mail with details of what you'd like including in your card. You can also use Messenger if you'd prefer.
7) We'll hand write your personalised message into your card and send your order out without the invoice included.
NB: If you don't require a card but would still like your order shipping directly to the recipient that's not a problem. Just reply to the confirmation e-mail and let us know you'd like the invoice paperwork leaving out.